Thursday, April 15, 2010

What does the girls name Avari look like in Chinese characters?

I don't think it can be done because the Chinese alphabet does not have a character for the letter V.

What does the girls name Avari look like in Chinese characters?
There's no direct translation!!! Like my Chinese name in English aren't exactly meaningful words in English. See: Pang Wing Hei. I get an error when I put "Hei" in Microsoft word. But if you want a rough phonetic translation or whatever that's called, I'd 雅花莉 (how it's pronounced in Cantonese in brackets)


雅 is graceful, (Nga)


花 is flower and (Fa)


莉 is soley used for names, but it's a plant of flower of a sort due to the crosses at the top of the character. (Lay)
Reply:click on my face over here to the left and go to my questions there's a question on who to spell crystal in chinese symbols and this girl gave me a really cool link that you can find any name man or woman in chinese it's chineseculture.about.com of something like that! check it out!

dahlia flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment